Job vacancy summary: To provide full-time reception and administrative duties to Women’s Aid Federation NI.
- Manage switchboard, busy reception area and voicemail system.
- Provide and maintain secretarial and administrative support services, i.e word processing, photocopying, filing, record keeping and mailing.
- Maintain the registering, monitoring and servicing of all Women’s Aid Federation NI training events.
- Assist with the upkeep of Women’s Aid Federation NI social media platforms.
- Prepare, organise and distribute regular monthly mailouts to Women’s Aid Federation NI Management Board.
- Maintain Women’s Aid Federation NI databases, eg mailing lists database, service provision database and statistical information database.
- Maintain workload with efficiency and effectiveness.
To apply, please download the Application Pack documents. Please ensure to return Part A and Part B. Application packs must be returned by post/hand. Applications must be submitted by 12 noon on 31st March 2016. Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted.
Due to the level of contact with vulnerable women and children, the lawful recruitment of a female for this post falls within the exemption stated in Article 10 (2b&e) of the Sex Discrimination (NI) Order 1976.